Omnicom GAAP EPS of $2.09 beats by $0.12, revenue of $3.87B beats by $120M
Feb. 07, 2023 4:13 PM ETOmnicom Group Inc. (OMC)By: Pranav Ghumatkar, SA News Editor2 Comments
- Omnicom press release (NYSE:OMC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.09 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $3.87B (+0.3% Y/Y) beats by $120M.
- Operating profit of $642.7 million; Operating profit margin of 16.6%.
- EBITA increased $20.0 million, or 3.1%, to $662.7 million compared to the fourth quarter of 2021. The related EBITA margin was 17.1% compared to 16.7% for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Organic growth by discipline in the fourth quarter of 2022 compared to the fourth quarter of 2021 was as follows: 6.0% for Advertising & Media, 11.6% for Precision Marketing, 12.7% for Public Relations, 7.2% for Commerce & Brand Consulting, 6.4% for Healthcare, and 17.0% for Experiential. Execution & Support decreased 2.8%.