Silicon Motion Technology Non-GAAP EPS of $1.22 misses by $0.43, revenue of $200.8M misses by $55.91M
Feb. 07, 2023 10:53 PM ETSilicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO)By: Gaurav Batavia, SA News Editor1 Comment
- Silicon Motion Technology press release (NASDAQ:SIMO): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.22 misses by $0.43.
- Revenue of $200.8M (-24.1% Y/Y) misses by $55.91M.
- Fourth quarter sales decreased 20% Q/Q and 24% Y/Y and FY2022 sales grew 3% Y/Y
- SSD controller sales: 4Q approximately flat Q/Q and FY2022 decreased 5% to 10% Y/Y
- eMMC+UFS controller sales: 4Q decreased 35% to 40% Q/Q and FY2022 grew 15% to 20% Y/Y
- SSD solutions sales: 4Q grew 20% to 25% Q/Q and FY2022 grew 30% to 35% Y/Y
- Both SSD and eMMC+UFS controllers outperformed PC and smartphone markets
- 30% FY2022 SSD controller sales growth into the PC OEM market
- Shares -2% AH.