- CBRE press release (NYSE:CBRE): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.33 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $8.19B (-4.2% Y/Y) beats by $220M.
- Global leasing revenue declined 7% (3% local currency).
- The decline was driven by the Americas, where revenue fell 7% (same in local currency).
- Foreign currency headwinds masked growth in overseas markets. Combined EMEA/APAC leasing revenue was up 7% in local currency, but down 6% in U.S. dollars. Before currency effects, growth was notably strong in North Asia, Pacific and the United Kingdom.
- Global leasing revenue declined across all major property types, except retail.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »