- Titan Medical (NASDAQ:TMDI) (TSX:TMD:CA) fell 16% pre-market on Thursday after it said it has received a Nasdaq notice on shares getting delisted from the stock exchange, effective the opening of business on Mar. 10.
- The decision, made by the stock exchange's hearings panel, comes after the stock exchange issued a deficiency notice to the company over a failure to comply with the minimum bid price requirement.
- The medical device company was notified of delisting on Dec. 27, 2022. TMDI had requested a hearing on Jan. 23, which was held on Feb. 16.
- The company expects its shares to become eligible for quotation on the OTC Markets with the opening of business on Mar. 10.
- The company's shares are expected to be assigned the symbol TMDIF on OTC Markets.
- Source: Press Release
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »