- TE Connectivity press release (NYSE:TEL): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.65 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $4.16B (+4.0% Y/Y) beats by $250M.
- Order levels were up sequentially to $4 billion.
- Strong cash flow from operating activities of approximately $635 million and free cash flow of approximately $445 million, with approximately $375 million returned to shareholders.
- Outlook: For the third quarter of fiscal 2023, the company expects net sales of approximately $4.0 billion vs. consensus of $4.06B. GAAP EPS from continuing operations are expected to be approximately $1.56, with adjusted EPS of approximately $1.65 vs. consensus of $1.72.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »