- Hologic press release (NASDAQ:HOLX): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $1.03B (-28.5% Y/Y) beats by $72.47M.
- Total Company Organic Revenue Growth excluding COVID-19 Exceeds 20%; Each Business Delivers Strong Performance.
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 62.1% decreased (890) basis points. The decrease in gross margin was primarily due to the decline in COVID-19 assay sales compared to the prior year period.
- Non-GAAP operating margin of 31.3% decreased (1,610) basis points. The decrease in operating margin was primarily due to the decline in COVID-19 assay sales compared to the prior year period.
- COVID-19 revenues, which consist of COVID-19 assay revenue of $71.2 million, and other COVID-19 related revenue and revenue from discontinued products of $27.9 million, decreased (85.1%), or (84.8%) in constant currency.
- Total principal debt outstanding at the end of the second quarter was $2.84 billion. The Company ended the quarter with cash and equivalents of $2.58 billion, and a net leverage ratio (net debt over EBITDA) of 0.2 times.
- On a trailing 12-month basis, GAAP Return on Invested Capital was 14.0%. Adjusted ROIC was 14.4%, a decrease of (1,300) basis points compared to the prior year period.
- Q3 Outlook: Revenue $930 - $980M, Non-GAAP EPS $0.83 - $0.93.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »