- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS) prices $700M principal amount of its 3.375% convertible senior notes due 2028 in a private placement.
- Initial purchasers have an additional $100M aggregate principal amount of the convertible notes.
- The sale of the convertible notes is expected to close on May 5, 2023.
- The offering was upsized from the previously announced offering of $650M aggregate principal amount of convertible notes.
- The stock price is down 1% during pre-market.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »