- Trimble press release (NASDAQ:TRMB): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $915M (-7.9% Y/Y) misses by $14.69M.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $248.8 million, 27.2 percent of revenue.
- Annualized recurring revenue was $1.65 billion, up 12 percent year-over-year, up 13 percent on an organic basis.
- GAAP operating income was $137.0 million and non-GAAP operating income was $226.1 million.
- Guidance: For the full-year 2023, Trimble now expects to report revenue between $3,835 million and $3,935 million vs. consensus of $3.77B and non-GAAP EPS of $2.52 to $2.72 vs. consensus of $2.74. The full-year 2023 non-GAAP EPS assumes a tax rate of 17.5 percent to 18.0 percent, and approximately 250 million shares outstanding. For the second quarter of 2023, Trimble expects to report revenue between $962 million and $992 million vs. consensus of $957.98M and non-GAAP EPS of $0.55 to $0.61 vs. consensus of $0.68. The second quarter of 2023 non-GAAP EPS assumes a tax rate of 17.5 percent, and approximately 249 million shares outstanding.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »