- W.W. Grainger press release (NYSE:GWW): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $9.28 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $4.18B (+8.9% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
- Produced $450 million in operating cash flow and returned $265 million to Grainger shareholders through dividends and share repurchases
- Announced plans to open a new 500,000-square-foot distribution center in Oregon in 2025
- Raising midpoint of full year 2023 total Company revenue and EPS guidance ranges, including daily sales growth of 8.5% to 11% and diluted EPS of $35.00 to $36.75 per share.
- Shares -2.22% PM.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »