- Ametek press release (NYSE:AME): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.57 beats by $0.06.
- Adjusted earnings adds back non-cash, after-tax, acquisition-related intangible amortization of $0.17 per diluted share.
- Revenue of $1.65B (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- AMETEK's second quarter 2023 sales were a record $1.65 billion, a 9% increase over the second quarter of 2022, with organic sales growth of 5%.
- Expect overall sales to be up mid-to-high single digits compared to 2022. Adjusted diluted earnings per share are now expected to be in the range of $6.18 to $6.26, an increase of 9% to 10% over the comparable basis for 2022. This is an increase from our previous guidance range of $5.96 to $6.10 per diluted share
- Expect overall sales in the third quarter to be up mid-single digits on a percentage basis versus the prior year. Third quarter adjusted earnings per diluted share are anticipated to be in the range of $1.56 to $1.58, up 8% to 9% compared to the third quarter of 2022
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »