- Dentsply Sirona press release (NASDAQ:XRAY): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $1.03B (+1.0% Y/Y) beats by $30.87M.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 17.7%, adjusted EPS of $0.51
- Raising midpoint of FY23 net sales by $75 million to a range of $3.98 billion to $4.02 billion
- Raising FY23 organic sales growth outlook to approximately 3% (previously flat to up 2%)
- Raising FY23 adjusted EPS outlook to a range of $1.92 to $2.02 (previously $1.85 to $2.00).
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »