- Brown-Forman (NYSE:BF.B) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Wednesday, August 30th, before market open.
- The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.53 (+1.9% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $1.05B (+4.0% Y/Y).
- Over the last 2 years, BF.B has beaten EPS estimates 50% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates 88% of the time.
- Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 5 upward revisions and 6 downward. Revenue estimates have seen 4 upward revisions and 4 downward.
More on Brown-Forman
- Brown-Forman: Reiterate Hold Rating As Valuation Remains High
- Brown-Forman's Premium Brands Drive Profitability In The Spirits Industry
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BF.B) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- Brown-Forman: Does Not Deserve This Premium
- Brown-Forman scores double-upgrade to Oveweight at Morgan Stanley
- Brown-Forman sets strong guidance for FY24 with premium bourbon demand strong
- Earnings Week Ahead: NIO, DocuSign, GameStop, FuelCell and more
- Brown-Forman GAAP EPS of $0.21 misses by $0.27, revenue of $1.08B beats by $60M
- Seeking Alpha’s Quant Rating on Brown-Forman
- Earnings data for Brown-Forman
- Dividend scorecard for Brown-Forman
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »