- Cipher Mining (NASDAQ:CIFR) on Friday said it produced 357 bitcoins (BTC-USD) in August, representing nearly 15% decrease in production relative to the previous month.
- The company said it sold 355 BTC in August and ended the month with 519 BTC in its holdings.
- Cipher said in August, it continued to expand operations at its Odessa facility and finished the month with the potential to mine up to 16.1 bitcoin per day.
- Total number of deployed rigs in August was roughly 68,000, Cipher added.
- CIFR closed -5.95% at $3.0.
- Source: Press Release
More on Cipher Mining
- Stocks To Watch: Spotlight On FedEx Earnings, Paris Air Show, And Cava
- It’s been a tough month for crypto – will it get even worse?
- Cipher Mining reports June production of 360 bitcoins
- Cipher Mining generates 21% more bitcoins M/M in May
- Hot Stocks: SIX rises on earnings; AAL, FTNT gain on analyst upgrade; crypto stocks slide; PACW surges, OXY falls
- Seeking Alpha’s Quant Rating on Cipher Mining
- Earnings data for Cipher Mining
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »