- Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ:SWAV) said on Monday that chief financial officer Dan Puckett will step down in the first-quarter of 2024.
- SWAV added that its board of directors had initiated the process to identify the next CFO.
- According to the company, Puckett, who has served as CFO since 2016, will continue in his role until a successor is identified.
- Press Release
More on ShockWave Medical
- Seeking Alpha’s Quant Rating on ShockWave Medical
- Historical earnings data for ShockWave Medical
- Financial information for ShockWave Medical
- Shockwave Medical: Not Worth The Price
- Shockwave Medical, Inc. (SWAV) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- Shockwave Medical: Sound Investment With Or Without Rumored Takeover
- Shockwave Medical prices upsized private offering of $650M
- Shockwave Medical to offer $500M senior notes
- Axonics, Shockwave Medical move in response to Medicare proposals
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Shockwave to overweight, cites CMS reimbursement
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »