- AYRO press release (NASDAQ:AYRO): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$2.99 misses by $2.15.
- Revenue of $0.09M (-75.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.04M.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the third quarter of 2023 was -$5.2 million vs. 0$4.8 million in the prior year period.
- Approximately $47.9 million in cash and equivalents, marketable securities, and restricted cash at September 30, 2023.
- "We are currently forecasting reaching break-even on a per-unit basis during the second half of 2024. We believe our strong balance sheet and nearly $48 million in cash and cash equivalents, marketable securities and restricted cash at the end of the third quarter will be more than sufficient to reach that future milestone."
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »