Despite iPhone 4's (AAPL) antenna woes, Apple faithful are coming out in droves, with an...

|About: Apple Inc. (AAPL)|By:, SA News Editor

Despite iPhone 4's (AAPL) antenna woes, Apple faithful are coming out in droves, with an astonishing 77% of buyers in key areas saying they're upgrading from an older phone. 28% of iPhone 4 buyers owned an iPad; of the other 72%, 39% said they would probably buy one within the next year. AAPL +0.6% premarket.