MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Jason Merriam is former publisher and editor of the Merriam Report providing innovative financial analysis based on dual cash-flow, accruals and capital productivity methodologies. An active investor for 35 years, he is also founder and president of Merriam Investor Services since 1990. MIS offers portfolio analysis and investment research services to institutional and retail investor clients. Prior to MIS, Jason was managing partner for Beach and Sea Group, a San Diego based investment LP. Merriam studied corporate finance and accounting with Robert J. Westervelt, retired senior VP of Finance at Warner Lambert and Pfizer. As Mr. Westervelt's intern, Jason assisted and was responsible for financial statement analysis, evaluation of earnings-quality, credit/liquidity/dividend assessment, etc. This opportunity allowed Jason to advance his research of the novel dual cash-flow methodology (based on the pioneering work of Harry Ernst and Jeffrey Fotta in the 1990's). Jason has 22 years experience in active portfolio management and asset allocation. Media appearances include: CNBC, MarketWatch, New York Times and San Diego Union Tribune. Visit his blog: www.merriamreport.blogspot.com
Sam Antar is a convicted felon and a former CPA. As the CFO of Crazy Eddie, Mr. Antar helped mastermind one of the largest securities frauds uncovered during the 1980s.
Today, Sam Antar is a forensic accountant. His primary work focuses on identifying and investigating public companies engaged in securities fraud by performing an in-depth (deep-dive) forensic analysis. In addition, he advises law enforcement agencies and professionals about white-collar crime and trains them to catch the crooks. His clients include government agencies, law firms, accounting firms, independent investment research firms, hedge funds, public companies, and other organizations.
Mr. Antar’s views on white-collar crime are frequently quoted in the print news media, online news media, TV media, professional journals, books, and blogs. He has appeared on CNBC, Fox News, Fox Business Channel, WSJ Live, British Broadcasting Corporation, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Canadian Business News Network, National Public Radio’s Planet Money, Progressive Radio Network, Reuters TV, RT News, and other media outlets to give insights on white-collar crime. His articles have been published by Business Insider, CNBC, Newsweek, Seeking Alpha, TalkMarkets, and other publications.