Seeking Alpha's product team is responsible for the development of all of our product-related projects from start to finish. These projects include the Seeking Alpha Portfolio apps on the App Store and Google Play, our Real Time email alert product, and optimization across the Seeking Alpha website.
The purpose of this profile is to allow us to share with our readers all new product developments. Please follow us on Seeking Alpha to receive updates. We look forward to your input and feedback!
SA Product Team
Wall Street Breakfast, Seeking Alpha's flagship daily business news summary, is a one-page summary that gives you a rapid overview of the day's key financial news. It's designed for easy readability on the site or by email (including on mobile devices), and is published before 7:00 AM ET every market day.
Wall Street Breakfast readership of over 900,000 includes many from the investment-banking and fund-management industries.
Sign up here to receive the Wall Street Breakfast in your inbox every business day: http://seekingalpha.com/account/email_preferences
Joe is CEO of Stanford Wealth Management and a retired SVP of Charles Schwab. He served 36 year in active and reserve military service in special operations and the intelligence community. He brings that geopolitical experience and rational systematic perspective to his research and analysis. He is the author of the investment primer "Bringing Home the Gold" and a member of the SA Marketplace.
If you have a $500,000 portfolio ($250,000 for solely mutual funds & ETFs) you may contact Joe for a no-obligation "second opinion" on your current portfolio: email@example.com.
MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.