There are no Transcripts on ABAT.
Wed, Apr. 16, 9:43 AM
- The U.S. Energy Department plans to offer up to $4B in loan guarantees to renewable energy projects, focusing on advanced electric grid technology and storage, biofuels that can be used in conventional vehicles, energy from waste products and energy efficiency improvements.
- Despite the high-profile collapse of Solyndra, the Obama administration believes most of its energy investments have done well, and it credits the program with strengthening the U.S. solar industry.
- Solar stocks: TAN, JASO, SPWR, TSL, FSLR, LDK, CSIQ, YGE, SOL, JKS, CSUN, SCTY, HSOL, EMKR, SUNE, DQ.
- Battery related names: PLUG, BLDP, CBAK, ZBB, ABAT, ULBI, ENS, HPJ.
- EV cars: TSLA.
Tue, Mar. 4, 2:37 PM
- The biggest beneficiaries from news of Tesla's expansion in Europe and big move in batteries via its Gigafactory plans are fuel cell makers like Plug Power (PLUG +11.6%), Ballard Power (BLDP +18.6%) and FuelCell Systems (FCEL +20.1%); shares of each are surging past 52-week highs (again).
- Fuel cell makers also have been on a tear since PLUG announced last week a deal with six Wal-Mart distribution centers, and investors are betting that PLUG's success will lead to similar performance from its peers.
- Also: ZBB +49.9%, ABAT +9.8%, ENS +3.4%, ULBI +2.8%.
May. 12, 2011, 9:00 AM
May. 6, 2011, 9:00 AM
Apr. 15, 2011, 9:00 AM
Mar. 31, 2011, 9:00 AM
Dec. 3, 2010, 9:00 AM
Aug. 10, 2010, 9:10 AM
Jan. 6, 2010, 9:00 AM
Aug. 5, 2009, 9:00 AMPremarket gainers: INO +42%. RDN +37%. GRMN +20%. PMI +18%. WFMI +16%. USU +14%. BZ +11. TRA +11%. LYG +11%. FWLT +10%. OWW +10%. AIB +8%. RBS +7%. FIG +6%. BCS +5%. CNO +6%. HW +5%. SATC +5%. SAY +4%. ABAT +4%. DVN +4%.
Losers: ACAS -21%. ISPH -9%. PWR -6%. AXL -6%. HCP -5%. BMC -5%. RIG -4%. | Comment!
Jun. 12, 2009, 9:00 AM
ABAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR