Eli Lilly: Strong Future Prospects Will Restore The Company's Financials
- Patent expiries of Cymbalta and Evista have strangled Eli Lilly’s quarterly performance this time. Generic competition has hit the company quite hard. Net margin has also shrinked by 5.5%.
- The company had received the authorization and orphan drug status for Cyramza for the treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic gastric cancer in the US.
- Eli Lilly has also received a positive opinion from European Medicines Agency for its insulin glargine, Abasria, for the treatment of diabetes.
- The company has also partnered with Immunocare Limited for developing T-cell immunotheraperies.
- It is an Undervalued stock with a dividend yield of 3.2%.