Elliott Orsillo, CFA
This user currently has no profile.
Elliott Orsillo, CFA is a founding member of Season Investments and serves on the investment committee overseeing the management of client assets. He spent nearly ten years as a financial analyst and portfolio manager prior to co-founding Season Investments. Elliott earned a bachelor's degree in Engineering from Oral Roberts University and a Master's of Science from Stanford University with an emphasis in Finance. He also holds the CFA charter. Elliott and his wife Gigi have three children and like to spend their time outdoors enjoying everything the great state of Colorado has to offer.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Gold
Season Investments Season Investments was created to provide an accessible alternative to the classic buy-and-hold approach pushed by so many large financial institutions. The most sophisticated investors in the world utilize dynamic risk management and hedging techniques to protect their capital as they grow it. Likewise, our ...More
unique approach emphasizes proactive downside protection as a way to compound greater returns over full market cycles. Capital markets move in and out of "Season" and experience short-term "Weather Patterns" just like the world around us. We monitor these trends and invest accordingly.
SI Blog Updated views on macro economic factors affecting capital markets and our micro portfolio positioning.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- J,I think that is an excell... on Earnings Tail Wagging The Stock Market Dog
- Thanks mickey99 on Earnings Tail Wagging The Stock Market Dog
- Thanks Cyniconomics on Earnings Tail Wagging The Stock Market Dog
- Yeah...that Russell 2000 P/... on Earnings Tail Wagging The Stock Market Dog
- Thanks J! on Earnings Tail Wagging The Stock Market Dog