Smallfish

View Smallfish's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Moly Is Primed To Release The Value Of A Mountain Of Moly [View article]
    Sep 26, 2013, GMO is closing with a price of 1.75$/share.

Is this price good ?

How are you guys who bough at 4$ doing today?

Is that good ?
    Sep 26 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    GMO's previous investor Mr. Liu Han was in prison now.

However, china local government are resuming the moly

project operated by Hongda Mining Ltd. This big factory need

moly resource. My guess is GMO.

I wrote about this at the beginning of my article.

There are some rumors about the resuming on the market.

If the resuming is confirmed, and if GMO get contract with

that company, it will be a good news to share holders.

四川什邡酝酿重启钼铜项目 每年可带来40亿利税
    Sep 26 08:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The arrest of the CEO of Hanlong Group, Mr. Liu Han General
    Moly's Chinese

partner, caused severe problem.

General Moly is running out of money.

The Commissioner of Eureka county keep suing general moly

for money, and deferring the permit of GMO.

Now ? Go bankruptcy!

Is that funny?
    Aug 2 03:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    The arrest of the CEO of Hanlong Group, Mr. Liu Han General Moly's Chinese

partner, caused severe problem.

General Moly is running out of money.

The Commissioner of Eureka county keep suing general moly

for money, and deferring the permit of GMO.

Then in March 2013, Mr. Liu was arrested by china police.

The 700 M$ loan was cancelled.

Without the stupid interruption from the Eureka commissioners,

the 700 M$ should be obtained 2 years ago.

Now ? Go bankruptcy!

Mar 25 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]

I updated my analysis on General Moly, (GMO),

check the following address

Mar 25 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    The Company is as good as before.

However, the material sector, especially mining is very bad

recently. Silver, Iron, Gold, Copper, are diving.

The good news for GMO today is the warrant arrangement.

The price is 4.23$/ share, 10M share for Hanlong Company

03/06/2013 GMO Sec Filing

As reported in a previous amendment to Schedule 13D, on October 26, 2012 Hanlong USA and the Issuer entered into a Subordinated Loan Agreement and an amendment to the Stockholder Agreement. In connection with the execution of these agreements, Hanlong USA was granted a Warrant (the “Warrant”) to acquire up to 10,000,000 shares of the Common Stock of the Issuer at an exercise price of $4.23 per share. The Warrant is exercisable at any time commencing April 26, 2013 and ending April 26, 2015. This amendment is being filed to reflect that the Warrant is exercisable within 60 days and consequently Hanlong USA is deemed to be the beneficial owner of the shares subject to the Warrant.
    Mar 6 02:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    Wall Street Journal published an article today.

In Nevada, a Chinese King of the Hill

Though that article has more information, it is a little late.

My article has been published for 3 weeks already.
    Dec 28 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Picture Is Getting Rosier For Molycorp [View article]
    at this moment MCP is @ 11.33$.

5$ is coming.
    Dec 11 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    You are right.

And I made some mistakes during submitting procedure.

I do have positions in GMO, and I don't have plan to exit in

short term.

Please do whatever you want, I just share what I thinking.

Thank you, and good luck!
    Dec 11 04:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    Sorry, there is a typo.

Commercial production will start in the Fall of 2014.
    Dec 10 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]

Long term investors are rewarded with lower tax rate.

For you, matty0454, your reward should come very soon.

Good luck!

More than 4 years ago, I got into this stock by chance,

and was trapped there ( my cost is 6$/share).

At that moment, I was green hand.

Fortunately, I only bought not big amount.

These years, I read all the files and news related to

GMO.

4 years later, when I saw the true opportunity, I added

a little more this fall, 2.8$/share.

At that moment, I wrote an article here which was rejected

by the editor with poor English writing skill.

check here:

However, this is not big deal, comparing to my CRBC.

After my CRBC analysis article was rejected, the price

of CRBC almost has been tripled.

I argued with that editor, and told him/her," I am a thinker
    and analyzer, not a skilled writer. I have followed these stocks
    for years, and my thinking could benefit your readers. Not like some other skilled writers, they could write a bunch of analysis without following. They have never spent years of times to follow what they wrote. You need think for your readers. If you can help them make money, they will not leave."

In the end, I failed.

This time, when I tried with this article, the editor accepted instantly. This editor must be a new one.

Honestly, I didn't follow too many stocks, GMO, CRBC, BAC, AIG,

Sina, BP,SHLD.

AIG is a really good one. Once my GMO reach 5$, I may consider

to replace it with AIG, which I can hold for life time.

I am a small fish in this market. My biggest advantage is the low
    costing of money. I can bear 80% off dropping, but those big guys
    can't afford. I can wait for 3-4 years, and they can't.

If you keep changing hands and tried to play trick with those big guys, you will lose for sure.

If you are small fish too, just try your best to find good stocks,
    and bite as tightly as possible, then wait for the victories.

Sooner or later, all the value will be realized in the market.
    Dec 9 06:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly, A Good Opportunity For Patient Investors [View article]
    The construction has been initiated. GMO's estimation is 20 -24
    month. Commercial production will start in the Fall of 2015.

The volume is 40M Lb annually for the first 5 years. Then the life
    time of Mt Hope is about 40 years. Their cost is ~ 6$/lb.
    Dec 8 07:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Moly Achieves Major Milestone In Permitting The Mt. Hope Moly Mine [View article]
    You were trapped by USEG.

That's the only explanation, why you keep pumping

USEG.

Even in article about GMO, you do the same thing.
    Dec 6 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment