This user currently has no profile.
Renaissance Capital is an IPO investment advisory firm providing pre-IPO institutional research and management of the Renaissance IPO ETF (NYSE ticker: IPO) and the Global IPO Mutual Fund (ticker: IPOSX). Through Renaissance Capital’s pre-IPO research service, investors get a hard-nosed, independent opinion, in-depth fundamental analysis and customizable financial models on all IPOs. The Firm's clients also gain access to the premier IPO knowledge base with deal calendars, market commentary, fundamental data on over 5,000 past IPOs and more.
- Description: Sell Side Research Analyst/Trader.
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Renaissance Capital LLC Renaissance Capital is an IPO investment advisory firm providing pre-IPO institutional research and management of the Renaissance IPO ETF (NYSE ticker; IPO) and the Global IPO Mutual Fund (ticker: IPOSX).
IPOs for Everyone With the IPO market awakening from its slumber, be the first to profit from Renaissance Capital’s book, IPOs For Everyone, the only guide you need for successfully investing in initial public offerings. Historically, the best time to invest in IPOs is at the beginning of a new IPO cycle. That's when only the ...More
strongest companies do IPOs. It's also when individual investors have the best chance to get shares. The authors are the portfolio managers of the IPO Plus Fund, who reveal the strategies used by professional money management firms. We give you the 12 Secrets to IPO Investing, including: •Secret #2: Why You Can’t Get IPOs and What You Can Do About It. •Secret #4: What Makes a Good IPO? •Secret #7: Internet and Technology IPO Basics. •Secret #10: How To Trade IPOs. This book is written for investors of all levels who want an edge in IPO investing. Investors who read this book will know the strategies that professional money managers use in investing in exciting initial public offerings.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Record 2014 IPO Market Finishes With A $2 Billion Cancer Biotech http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ndqr Dec 21, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Shake Shack expected to pri... on 2 Burgers And A Burrito: How Does Shake Shack S...
- As a result of Hurricane Sa... on 6 IPOs Planned For This Week
- David, Cornerstone OnDemand... on Workday: On-Demand Enterprise IPOs Continue To ...
- Eloqua just officially file... on Heading Toward an 'Eloqua-ent' IPO
- The relevant valuation metr... on IPO Preview: Vanguard Health Systems
Latest comments on Renaissance Capital IPO Research's Articles
- ChuckXX on Week Ahead: Crafts, Cancer Cures And Cash Flow ...
- rafflesassoc on U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: 2 US IPOs Feature First ...
- Michael AD on Week Ahead: 3 IPOs Planned For The Week Of Marc...
- Michael AD on U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Summit Materials Lays Th...
- Hardog on NASDAQ Hits 5,000: Does The IPO Market Suggest ...
Latest Articles on IPO Analysis
Week Ahead: 6 IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 27 Yesterday, 6:53 AM
Week Ahead: 3 IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 20 Mon, Apr. 20
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Week Ahead: 6 IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 27
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: 2 Companies Go Public And Fall Flat In Quiet Week
- Week Ahead: 3 IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 20
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: 7 IPOs See Etsy Vault 70%, Proving Vintage Is In Vogue
- Week Ahead: Crafts, Cancer Cures And Cash Flow In A Week With 7 IPOs, Including Party City