This user currently has no profile.
Renaissance Capital is an IPO investment advisory firm providing pre-IPO institutional research and management of the Renaissance IPO ETF (NYSE ticker: IPO) and the Global IPO Mutual Fund (ticker: IPOSX). Through Renaissance Capital’s pre-IPO research service, investors get a hard-nosed, independent opinion, in-depth fundamental analysis and customizable financial models on all IPOs. The Firm's clients also gain access to the premier IPO knowledge base with deal calendars, market commentary, fundamental data on over 5,000 past IPOs and more.
- Description: Sell Side Research Analyst/Trader.
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Renaissance Capital LLC Renaissance Capital is an IPO investment advisory firm providing pre-IPO institutional research and management of the Renaissance IPO ETF (NYSE ticker; IPO) and the Global IPO Mutual Fund (ticker: IPOSX).
IPOs for Everyone With the IPO market awakening from its slumber, be the first to profit from Renaissance Capital’s book, IPOs For Everyone, the only guide you need for successfully investing in initial public offerings. Historically, the best time to invest in IPOs is at the beginning of a new IPO cycle. That's when only the ...More
strongest companies do IPOs. It's also when individual investors have the best chance to get shares. The authors are the portfolio managers of the IPO Plus Fund, who reveal the strategies used by professional money management firms. We give you the 12 Secrets to IPO Investing, including: •Secret #2: Why You Can’t Get IPOs and What You Can Do About It. •Secret #4: What Makes a Good IPO? •Secret #7: Internet and Technology IPO Basics. •Secret #10: How To Trade IPOs. This book is written for investors of all levels who want an edge in IPO investing. Investors who read this book will know the strategies that professional money managers use in investing in exciting initial public offerings.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Record 2014 IPO Market Finishes With A $2 Billion Cancer Biotech http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ndqr Dec 21, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- As a result of Hurricane Sa... on 6 IPOs Planned For This Week
- David, Cornerstone OnDemand... on Workday: On-Demand Enterprise IPOs Continue To ...
- Eloqua just officially file... on Heading Toward an 'Eloqua-ent' IPO
- The relevant valuation metr... on IPO Preview: Vanguard Health Systems
- Priced at $25 (above the fi... on IPO Preview: Yandex N.V., Russian Search Engine
Latest comments on Renaissance Capital IPO Research's Articles
- 500pagesAday on 2 Burgers And A Burrito: How Does Shake Shack S...
- 70AlanZ on Billion-Dollar Online Lending Platforms Could R...
- LonW on Billion-Dollar Online Lending Platforms Could R...
- zeikette1 on Billion-Dollar Online Lending Platforms Could R...
- The Growth Investor on Billion-Dollar Online Lending Platforms Could R...
Latest Articles on IPO Analysis
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Unwrapping Box's IPO Gives Investors 66% On The First Day
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Year's First 2 IPOs Have A Mediocre Reception Amid Market Slide
- Thinking Outside The Box: Major Cloud Software IPOs That Could Hit In 2015
- Week Ahead: 2015 IPO Market Kicks Off With 3 Finance Companies
- Billion-Dollar Online Lending Platforms Could Raise Investor Interest In 2015 IPOs