Renaissance Capital IPO Research
This user currently has no profile.
Renaissance Capital’s research analysts provide unbiased and comprehensive coverage of the U.S. and international IPO markets. Through Renaissance Capital’s research service, clients get a hard-nosed, independent opinion, in-depth fundamental analysis and customizable financial models on all IPOs. Our clients also gain access to the premier IPO knowledge base with deal calendars, market commentary, fundamental data on over 5,000 past IPOs and more. Renaissance Capital research professionals frequently appear on television, radio and in print on the subject of IPOs.
- Description: Analyst.
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Renaissance Capital LLC Renaissance Capital LLC, founded in Greenwich, Connecticut in 1991, is the global leader in IPO research. Its clients represent the “Who’s Who” list of the largest and most active institutional IPO investors. In addition to IPO research, Renaissance Capital, in conjunction with its index partner FTSE Group, ...More
maintains the FTSE Renaissance IPO Composite Index, the definitive benchmark of IPO activity and performance. Renaissance Capital also provides IPO-focused investment management services as the advisor to the IPO Plus Fund (IPOSX), the first mutual fund to focus solely on investing in IPOs, and through separately managed institutional accounts.
IPOs for Everyone With the IPO market awakening from its slumber, be the first to profit from Renaissance Capital’s book, IPOs For Everyone, the only guide you need for successfully investing in initial public offerings. Historically, the best time to invest in IPOs is at the beginning of a new IPO cycle. That's when only the ...More
strongest companies do IPOs. It's also when individual investors have the best chance to get shares. The authors are the portfolio managers of the IPO Plus Fund, who reveal the strategies used by professional money management firms. We give you the 12 Secrets to IPO Investing, including: •Secret #2: Why You Can’t Get IPOs and What You Can Do About It. •Secret #4: What Makes a Good IPO? •Secret #7: Internet and Technology IPO Basics. •Secret #10: How To Trade IPOs. This book is written for investors of all levels who want an edge in IPO investing. Investors who read this book will know the strategies that professional money managers use in investing in exciting initial public offerings.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
U.S. IPO Recap: Varonis Provides Data Security For Enterprises And Financial Security For Investors http://seekingalpha.com/a/189r3 5 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- As a result of Hurricane Sa... on 6 IPOs Planned For This Week
- David, Cornerstone OnDemand... on Workday: On-Demand Enterprise IPOs Continue To ...
- Eloqua just officially file... on Heading Toward an 'Eloqua-ent' IPO
- The relevant valuation metr... on IPO Preview: Vanguard Health Systems
- Priced at $25 (above the fi... on IPO Preview: Yandex N.V., Russian Search Engine
Latest comments on Renaissance Capital IPO Research's Articles
Latest Articles on IPO Analysis
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- U.S. IPO Recap: Varonis Provides Data Security For Enterprises And Financial Security For Investors
- 3 U.S. IPOs Planned For The Week Of March 3
- 2014 IPO Activity Far Outpaces 2013 Through February
- U.S. IPO Recap: Candy Crush IPO Is Now In Play
- US IPO Recap: Wave Goodbye To The Biotech Wave As Tech Prepares To Take Over